Learn the uses of our new product, the Activ-Wedge®, a 4″ x 5″ x 2″ foam wedge with many applications for addressing asymmetries such as scoliosis in your clients.
The entire course uses three short videos, with tests for each: Creating a Client Profile, Work on the Mat, and Using the Apparatus.
Other similar foam wedges may be used, but we recommend the Activ-Wedge® because its foam construction is best suited for the work on the videos. The Activ-Wedge® is available for purchase separately (see below) and is not included in the course price.
Dr. Suzanne Martin, DPT, ACSM Certified Cancer Exercise Specialist, ACSM Exercise Physiologist and Certified Lymphatic Therapist, presents and demonstrates, in three short videos, a complete approach to using the Activ-Wedge® in your practice.
- 5 Contact Hours (5 NPCP CECs, 5 CPTA CEUs)
- Target Audience:
- Physical Therapists and PT Assistants
- PMA® /NPCP Nationally Certified Pilates Teachers
- Educational Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Special Needs Requests will be accommodated wherever possible. Pilates Therapeutics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction.