Performing Arts Enhancement – Level 1 Essentials
Next Level 1 Sessions will be held in 2022. Contact us for further information!
We present a hybrid self-study/live Zoom course with three class modules and a wrap-up session over four weeks. For each module there is pre-recorded self-study instruction and once a week live, INTERACTIVE practical instruction over Zoom.
This is a 16 hour Continuing Education Credit class (NPCP).
Enrollment Fee includes:
- 15 hours of pre-recorded instruction, available for the duration of the Course
- Four modules over four weeks
- Each Module is a combination of self-study material and a LIVE online interactive session held on Zoom at 10AM EDT.
- Module 1: Background/Screen Assessments
- Module 2: Foot and Nutrition
- Module 3: Hypermobility
- Module 4: Berg Floor Barre
- 16 CEC Certificate of Continuing Education (NPCP) and additional confirmation of completion as needed
Some lovely comments from our 2021 Level 1 participants…
Presented by Dr. Suzanne Martin, the Performing Arts Enhancement Level 1 Specialization Program is designed to address the growing need for physical therapists and Pilates/fitness professionals to expand their practice potential into the performing arts world. Dr. Martin is a physical therapist, Pilates expert and former dancer with extensive experience supporting dancers, dance companies and professional performers in many disciplines.
Market your practice and increase your productivity by adding the treatment of dancers and other movement-based performing artists to your clinic or practice’s offerings. This comprehensive program will include: screening, performance enhancement through training and nutrition, multiple discipline attention, current exercise and treatment methods for common problems, Pilates Environment training, and Well-Being Program Management.
This class is approved for 16 CECs by National Pilates Certification Program® (NPCP).