Presented by a physical therapist and former dancer, the Performing Arts Enhancement AQSP is designed to address the growing need for physical therapists and Pilates/fitness professionals to expand their practice potential into the performing arts world.
Market your practice and increase your studio or clinic productivity by adding the treatment of dancers to your clinic offerings. This comprehensive program will include: screening, performance enhancement through training and nutrition, multiple dance discipline attention, current exercise and treatment methods for common dance problems, Pilates Environment training, and Well-Being Program Management for pre-professional and professional dancers.
A special feature of this program–you can attend the annual Smuin Ballet’s season beginning assessments!
Price of $1400 includes:
• 3 distance courses (prerequisite)
• recorded Free Conference Call to start lectures 1 month before the intensive
• 3-day intensive with 1st day lunch and Saturday dinner included
• follow-up mentoring while completing the post-workshop study
• a certificate of completion and professional recommendations as appropriate
Continuing Education Credit for Pilates Method Alliance: 26 CECs, plus applicable credit for prerequisite courses
Continuing Education Units for California Physical Therapy Association: prerequisite courses only